Can you believe it’s about to be September?
Labor Day is the unofficial end of summer and though I have enjoyed being outside … I’m a little ready for the temperature to drop a little.
These 90 degree weather days aren’t as fun as they used to be.
So we picked a couple of our favorite new items to the Kloset and I’m going to call these our Kloset staples.
1. The long cardigan - Perfect for those cooler nights
2. The brown and black fedora - An all year long staple but this Fall classic will pull any outfit together
3. The classic tee - Now you know we love a sassy tee in the Kloset and this is a must have. Layer it with your cardigan and your fave pair of jeans
4. The waist clutch - The perfect hands free option to hold your phone and all your necessities
5. Denim - Denim in any style is timeless. This too however brings the drama to a Kloset staple
6. The long sleeve printed maxi - Just because it’s Fall doesn’t mean we have to put the maxi dress away. A fun print and a longer sleeve and now we have our Fall look
We would love to see what looks your planning for Fall. Make sure you get social with us and tag us in any of your looks with #Ariannaskloset